Titanium Star Trek (c) jewelry by Spector.
All with multi-colored treatment. Very pretty. (All earrings on
hooks for pierced ears)
Basic Star Trek (c) shield (~1" long) with
Command, Engineering, or Science insignia $15.00
1/2" diameter Star Trek Lapel pin with Command,
Engineering,or Science insignia $12.00
"Shooting Star", titanium star with silver color tail $20.00
Ringed Planet (titanium disk with silver color rings) $20.00
I have jewelry made using silver, copper, and gold-filled wire.
14K Gold is available by special order. There is an additional
surcharge on gold jewelry based on the current market price on
gold. Beads are made of natural minerals. Click here to get
jewelry order information.
I also stock 'Fiber Eye', a man made material developed for
fiber-optic communications. When cut in a standard cabachon, this
material has a reflective eye (like Tiger's Eye and the precious
'Star Stones') that is truly captivating. I also have magnifiers
made out of the same material in rectangular and round shapes
upto 3" across and with magnifications to 3X.
- Simple wire knot ring $ 3.00
- Simple wire ring with Large bead $ 5.00
- Simple wire ring with 3 small beads $ 5.00
- Braided three-metal rings $ 5.00
- 4-Wire puzzle ring (silver) $12.00
- Mineral Rings - Wide (~3mm) $ 5.00
- Narrow(~1.5mm) $ 3.00
- Fiber Eye Rings Small $12.00
- Fiber Eye Rings Large $15.00
- Fiber Eye Pendent $35.00
- Fiber Eye Bracelet $45.00
- Fiber Eye 3-stone Bracelet $65.00
- Small rectangular Fiber Eye magnifier
- Small round Fiber Eye magnifier
- Medium round Fiber Eye magnifier
(~3/4" round, 1.4X) $15.00
- Medium round Fiber Eye magnifier
(~3/4" round, 12.5X) $20.00
- Largest rectangular magnifier
(~3" across, 3X) ~$150.00
Beads are available in the following materials:
Malachite, gold and red Tigers Eye, Amber, Hematite, Rose Quartz,
Amythest, Lapis Lazuli, Mother of Pearl. Other materials may be
Mineral Rings are available in the following materials:
Hematite, Black Onyx, Carnelian Agate, Green Agate, Blue Agate,
Rose Quartz, and Turquoise (narrow ring only).
- I will need your ring size for rings.
- If you are ordering a bracelet, I will need the distance
around you wrist.
- Please indicate what metal you want your jewelry in.
- Indicate what mineral you want, if there this is a
jewelry piece with a stone or bead.
Return to The Virtual Toy Store Directory
Last updated 03/29/03 01:17:17 -0500 . This site has been visited [*** Disabled ***]
Use Four11 to get my CU-SeeMe address:
1. click on 'Search E-Mail'
2. click on the 'Uncomyn Gifts' hyperlink
3. Scroll down to 'Net Phones and click on the CU-SeeMe icon.
See link for Contact and Order Info.
Contact us at: Sales@UncomynGifts.com
P.O. Box 11841
Olympia, WA USA 98508-1841
Toll Free from the USA and CANADA: 1-888-UNCOMYN (862-6696)
Local calls: (360)264-7636
Fax: (360)264-7636 (please e-mail before faxing to make arrangements)
International Calls: 001-360-264-7636
International Fax: 001-360-264-7636 (please e-mail before faxing to make
Copyright © 1994-2003 by Bruce Ritter
All orders subject to Uncomyn Gift's availability of merchandise.
Darwin Fish® and the Darwin Fish Design©1990 Evolution Design.
Star Trek® is a registered trademark of Paramount Pictures registered in the United
States Patent and Trademark Office.
Babylon 5, its names, and indicia are Copyright© and Trademark® Warner Bros., Inc.
Copyright © 1994-2003 by Bruce Ritter (Uncomyn
Star Trek is a Trademark of Paramount Studios